Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Choosen

I've had this longing in my heart for some time. A longing to be able to connect with a biological mother, of a child that is in our home. I have also longed that if we actually added to our family, it would not be a caucasian child. You see, my son that we finally adopted last year. is inupiaq (alaskan native) and I do not want him to believe that our shade is the only shade of beauty. I know it's not popular to admit these things, but it's true. A few days ago, both my silly longings were fullfilled. We welcomed a little boy into our home, because his birth mother chose us. In foster care, this is rare! Unfortunately, because of the nature of the system....foster parents and bio parents are on opposite sides, of just about everything. I don't like it. A lot of times, being on my child's side, means that I cannot be on the bio's. But I have met a few bio moms out there, that my heart immediately went to, this little boy's mom is one of them. Needless to say, I absolutely am smitten with her son. Smitten. He is bright and tender hearted, and is currently snoring in his crib, by me. I don't know what will happen in this case, but the way that this little boy came into our care, is a story that God starting writing 13 years ago. That is how long ago it was, that I worked with his grandmother. I marvel at it all.

The past few months have been intense in our home. Toby had to, for the first time in over a decade, get a job. My husband has worked with his father his whole life, but there has not been work. So a couple of weeks ago, he got a job with the school district. There were months without work. It was so rewarding seeing how God provided. No need was not met, ever. We also decided, as a couple, to not take any more fostering situations. We have our 11 month old, but that was it, right after the 2 placements left (a week after my last post). The weight of a revolving door took a tole on our hearts, and marriage. So we decided to do some maintenance work on our communication and redefine the  roles in our family, that we each have. What a rich journey it has been. What a gracious God to be so merciful to us. Under the guidance of a wise couple, God has done much. The gospel is relevant in all areas of our life, especially our marriage. It has been good. So as we focused on God, everything else really fell into place.

Our family feels settled. It feels good to breath. I feel an abundant amount of gratefulness. He is enough. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. một vài vết đốm nâu trên mặt có phổ biến chức năng là bởi sạm da. nám là một sự thay đổi màu da thông thường, có màu nâu, đen hay xám xanh xám do sự sản xuất quá phổ biến sắc tố trên da.

    tăng sắc tố thường là kết cục của vấn đề phơi nắng và những đổi thay hormone ở phái đẹp do progesterone và estrogen.

    tăng sắc tố thông thường được gọi là "Mask chửa nghén" vì vì một vài mảng tối của nó - thông thường xuất hiện trên mũi, xương gò má và hàm - thậm chí còn phát triển hơn trong khi phái đẹp muốn. tuy nhiên điều đó không có nghĩa là phái yếu chào đón sự tăng mạnh của các điểm xấu hổ với cùng một loại mãn nguyện khi họ khiến con mình.

    Ngăn ngừa mảng tối màu là chiến lược tối ưu nhất

    phòng tránh đốm nâu là Cách trị nám hiệu quả nhất? vì không có Liệu pháp khắc phục melasma mang lại cuối cùng lâu dài, cho nên một vài chuyên gia khuyên nhủ nên duy trì liệu pháp đề phòng các hắc tố melasma. Một số chiến thuật thường hoặc giúp ngăn ngừa đốm nâu như:

    chọn lựa kem chống nắng hằng ngày. vì ánh sáng mặt trời được là lý do gây nên mụn trứng cá đa dạng nhất, việc áp dụng kem chống nắng hằng ngày chẳng thể thương lượng để giữ cho da bị khô. tìm kem chống nắng có bảo vệ rộng với SPF từ 30 trở lên.

    Nón ngoài các trời. Mũ rộng rãi khiến giữ một số phần dễ bị tổn thương trên mặt. tìm bóng râm bất cứ khi nào song song với trời, là tốt.

    Chăm sóc da nhẹ nhàng. do một vài sản phẩm gây kích ứng da sẽ khiến trầm trọng thêm tình trạng da bị sưng tấy, hãy chọn lựa một số sản phẩm nhẹ nhàng không bị đốt hoặc đốt.



    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete